Jan 01, 2017
Three Decades - Presentations
With our heavy commitment to education and a special emphasis on it for 2017, we love to take our knowledge on the road. Our attorneys are quite comfortable with a mic in their hands, sharing at conferences, seminars and meetings for groups of all sizes. We have over 80 topics in our repertoire, and we’re always happy to develop a new presentation to meet the specific needs of our audiences. The following are just a few of our presentations:
Let us know what your group needs to learn more about!
- Fair Debt Collection Practice Act (FDCPA)
- Section 15 and Related Issues
- Understanding Employment Law
- Estate Planning and Planned Giving Fundamentals
- HIPPA & Data Security
- Litigation Best Practices – Discovery
- Your Role as a Not for Profit Board Member
- ABC’s of Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Gift and Estate Tax Planning
Here is what we have coming up:
Principals David Bloomberg and James Stevens teamed up with Gregory Janes, senior counsel for Buildings and License Enforcement for the City of Chicago, to present “Municipal Enforcement” at the annual Legal Forum of Community Associations Institute’s Illinois Chapter. Click here to read more about this presentation.