Chuhak & Tecson Careers
Jun 04, 2019
Associate - Banking Practice
• 2-4 years of experience representing financial institutions in secured lending transactions with all collateral types
• Experience representing financial institutions in SBA 7(a) and 504 loan transactions is desired but not required
• Superior organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Ability to close multiple loan transactions
• Excellent computer skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to communicate at all levels
Chuhak & Tecson is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, race, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, status as a member of uniformed services, or disability.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Chuhak & Tecson offers benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverage, as well as cafeteria and 401(k) plans. Paid time off (PTO) accrues, with increases based on years worked. The firm provides seven paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The firm affirms its policy to provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees. No person will be denied employment or benefits on the basis of age, gender, color, race, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, status as a member of uniformed services, or disability that does not preclude performance of the essential job functions.
© Copyright Chuhak &Tecson, P.C. All Rights Reserved