- D&I Activities Program, a gathering of Attorneys and Staff to participate in our Annual MLK Day community service initiative, AIDS Awareness Day, Northalsted Market Days, West Town Bikes bike building event and firm-wide volunteer activities such as packaging food at the Chicago Food Depository.
- Women Helping Women, a partnership with not for profit organizations that serve such clients as homeless youth, families of children with developmental delays and disabilities, and an outreach center for people from different generations and economic, ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds.
- Attorney-hosted Articles & Presentations Program, covering such topics as “LGBT Family Building: Estate Planning Consideration” and “Estate-tax Planning: What Every Woman Should Know.”
- Speaker & Topical Awareness Program, with communications regarding influential people and thought leaders and presentations on such subjects as “Diversity & Inclusion: Diversity Dimensions Education” and “Embracing Generational Diversity.”
- Learning-more-about-the-people-we-work-with Program, which fosters a celebration of our employees’ cultural diversity through holidays and occasions such as Mexican Independence Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Celebrate Diversity Month and A Taste Around the Chuhak World.
© Copyright Chuhak &Tecson, P.C. All Rights Reserved