- D&I Activities Program, a gathering of Attorneys and Staff to participate in our Annual MLK Day community service initiative, AIDS Awareness Day, Northalsted Market Days, West Town Bikes bike building event and firm-wide volunteer activities such as packaging food at the Chicago Food Depository.
- Women Helping Women, a partnership with not for profit organizations that serve such clients as homeless youth, families of children with developmental delays and disabilities, and an outreach center for people from different generations and economic, ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds.
- Attorney-hosted Articles & Presentations Program, covering such topics as “LGBT Family Building: Estate Planning Consideration” and “Estate-tax Planning: What Every Woman Should Know.”
- Speaker & Topical Awareness Program for employees, with Firm communications regarding influential people and thought leaders, plus presentations and opportunities to converse on such subjects as “Diversity & Inclusion: Diversity Dimensions Education,” “Embracing Generational Diversity” and, most recently, “Leading and Working on Diverse Teams.”
Supporting kindred spirits, including co-hosting an event with Women in Green (WIG), held at the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC). WIG is a social group where women working to make the world a greener place come together to develop personal relationships and be inspired by each other. WBDC is a Chicago non-profit that serves clients from all walks of life, with a focus on women, minorities and veterans, with a majority from low-to-moderate income areas. Their mission is to provide services and programs that support and accelerate women’s business ownership and strengthen their impact on the economy.
- Learning-more-about-the-people-we-work-with Program, which fosters a celebration of our employees’ cultural diversity through holidays and occasions such as Mexican Independence Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Celebrate Diversity Month and A Taste Around the Chuhak World.
© Copyright Chuhak &Tecson, P.C. All Rights Reserved