- Supporting kindred spirits, including co-hosting an event with Women in Green (WIG), held at the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC); participating at the Learn Charter School Network's Lawyer in the Classroom program; establishing the Joseph A. Tecson Scholarship Fund and as part of the firm’s Three Decades Anniversary; and leading a yearlong educational initiative with a special emphasis on educating clients and the communities served through presentations, newsletters, client alerts and articles.
- D&I Activities Program, a gathering of Attorneys and Staff to participate in our Annual MLK Day community service initiative, Northalsted Market Days, Lakeview East Festival of the Arts, West Town Bikes bike building event and firm-wide volunteer activities such as packaging food at the Chicago Food Depository.
- Women Helping Women, a partnership with not for profit organizations that serve such clients as homeless youth, families of children with developmental delays and disabilities, and an outreach center for people from different generations and economic, ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds.
- Attorney-hosted Articles & Presentations Program, covering such topics as “LGBT Family Building: Estate Planning Consideration,” "Americans with Disabilities Act: Are You Accommodating Enough?" "Women and Wealth-The Power of a Plan" and “Estate-tax Planning: What Every Woman Should Know.”
- Speaker & Topical Awareness Program for employees, with Firm communications regarding influential people and thought leaders, plus presentations and opportunities to converse on such subjects as “Diversity & Inclusion: Diversity Dimensions Education,” “Embracing Generational Diversity,” "Promoting Respect, Diversity & Inclusion" and “Leading and Working on Diverse Teams.”
Understanding the communities we serve, through our active membership and commitment to various organizations including the Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law, LGBT Chamber of Commerce of Illinois and the Polish American Chamber of Commerce.
- Learning-more-about-the-people-we-work-with Program, which fosters a celebration of our employees’ cultural diversity through holidays and occasions such as Mexican Independence Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Celebrate Diversity Month, National Coming Out Day and A Taste Around the Chuhak World, and highlights our diverse backgrounds through our Employee Spotlight series and in a featured section of our internal newsletter, the C&T reporter.
© Copyright Chuhak &Tecson, P.C. All Rights Reserved